Design & Development
Design and development is a critical component to the creation of an organization’s fitness center or spa. Well-designed facilities can directly improve usage levels and user satisfaction. Our team of design and development experts creates innovative, functional, and efficient fitness centers and spas that enhance the user experience and prepare your facility for long-term success. Our team uses projection and modeling tools – space calculator, blocking plans, CAD drawings and benchmarking data from our own 200 locations to create facilities optimized down to the very last detail.
Plus One’s facility design and development solutions include:
- Program Design – needs analysis, feasibility studies, and program development
- Design Development – drawing review, equipment layout, and budget development
- Project Management – fitness equipment selection, procurement, logistics, and installation management
- Single point of contact: Managing multiple vendors during a design project can be challenging and time consuming. Plus One removes this component of the project and acts as your single contact during the project.
- Procurement power and savings: Our strong relationship with leading architects and equipment vendors translates to high levels of service, response time, and cost savings for your organization.
- Reduced liability: We take into account all components of facility design that may impact your organization’s liability. From flooring, ventilation, amenities, to equipment layout we ensure these components are designed and built correctly to mitigate exposure to liability risks.
- Research and data for accurate benchmarking and innovative recommendations: We leverage data, research, and results from industry reports and our 200 locations to determine the best approach for your organization.